TRAVEL DIARIES: EIFFEL TOWER

I visited the Eiffel Tower during spring, it is the most beautiful time to see Paris. With clouds adding a whole new depth to pictures, and beautiful sunset lighting up the Eiffel Tower. Here are some of my favorite picture of Eiffel Tower.

Picture 941
Midnight in Paris

Picture 919
The Tower is lit up just before sunset
Picture 897
Rays of Sun hitting the tower at sunset, highlighting it's beautiful architecture
Picture 893
The statue of Gustave Eiffel, the engineer of Eiffel Tower, sparkles at sunset
Picture 892
The lines, the text, the colours, I could stare at this all day.
Picture 886
Hands down, my favorite of the bunch. I was lucky to catch such beautiful light!
Picture 860
From afar, light filtering through the clouds, creating silhouettes of everything in view.
eiffel2
The one and only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...