Home Decor: For the love of Copper

I wasn't sure about this at first but Copper has really grown on me. I have always been more of a "silver" person and I was just starting to dip my toes into the Gold territory and then comes Copper with gun blazing! I have to admit it is such a cool tone for a metal and it can work in both rustic and glamorous setting! I personally believe Tom Dixon is solely responsible for bringing this trend mainstream [but don't quote me on it ;)]. For me opper had bit of a country feel to it, but then you look at the reflective copper shade my Tom Dixon and how stunning it looks with modern decor. It has changed the way I see and use copper. I am personally so excited to add a few copper elements around the house. Here are a few simple ways how..

Small Shop Studio

Crate&Barrel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...