My Favourite Fragrances

Today I give you some of my favorite perfumes. Up until this year I was never really been into perfumes. Only perfume I ever used was Clinique "Happy", only because I recieved a sample of it about 15 years ago. It is just a unique fragrance I fell in love it right away and I still love it. After "Happy", I tried "Happy Heart". The more floral fragrance and well that's about it...until this year! I seemed to have fallen in love with perfumes.
I dress mostly in black but I love all things feminine. The smell of flowers, pretty pink hues, I give you my favorite feminine perfumes.

colorful pretty things macarons and perfumes

Pink designer perfumes

princessmargaret 163

princessmargaret 161

First, my husband got me subtle floral fragrance from Coach (he knows me so well!), then I tried the Dior Blooming Bouquet and I simply had to have it! The color, the packaging, the essence of spring in a bottle..I couldn't resist! Being in love with Baies (candle) by Diptyque, it only makes sense that I would fall in love with L'Ombre dans l'Eau..it is the most intoxicating fragrance, yet so natural. It is as if I walked in the most beautiful gardens in Paris. Sticking to my floral obsession I love the Roses et Reines by L'Occtaine. The vintage feel of the bottle is what drove me to try it, and subtle mix of roses is as girly as you get. Last but not the least, Jo Malone Peony & Blush suede. The sweet peony smell is long lasting and I get so many compliments every time I use it! I bought a smaller size just so I could throw it in my purse and always have it with me!


Happy//Happy Heart//Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet//Miss Dior//L'Occtaine Roses//L'Ombre dans l'Eau//Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...