Fall Favourites

With the weather changing so quickly, I love changing my makeup to deeper tones as well. Darker lips, darker eyes, deeper blush pallet. Today I want to share my favourite fall shade for lips. Burgundy and Oxblood are the two fall colours that everyone is raving about. They are deep and rich and oh so luxurious. Burgundy, the colour of my favourite wine, it suits every skin tone and every has a beautiful deep finish. These shades are so luxurious and warm, and best of all they are available in brands ranging from high end to low end cosmetics. The finish of most of these products is very similar, but staying power is a bit longer in the more expensive brands.But either way you can enjoy a lovely deep burgundy colour no matter the budget!

princessmargaret 133

princessmargaret 135

princessmargaret 137

princessmargaret 138

princessmargaret 139

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...