Tulle Ballerinas: NavKBrar + Shenasi Concept

I don't always dress feminine, nor do I have the most feminine looking house..but I do love all things pretty! I have been a fan of Shenasi Concept for a while now.  I love how Sarah creates the most beautiful tulle ballerinas, and other cute animal prints (so the boys don't feel left out). I don't have children, but if I did I would have already ordered these ballerinas in every color! Since being a fan already, I was thrilled when Sarah contacted me to collaborate. I don't have to explain much here but give you the most beautiful ballerinas to admire! If you don't have any children like myself.. you can even order ballerina cushions! Imagine a gorgeous ballerina cushion in a beautiful vanity! Well..Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...