TRAVEL DIARIES: ALFRISTON, ENGLAND

I have an unexpected day off today. So I am pretty much running errands and organizing my home office. I have hundreds of patients files to sort through, and trying to stay calm as I do it, because I will feel much better once it is all done! But doing all of this mundane stuff reminded me what I used to do on my days off in England.
It usually involved a train ride to the Oxford street, oh how I desperately miss those days!! But once in a while my colleagues and I would go around to the nearest towns. Alfriston is one of those towns,  a village actually. Funny, I never hear that word in Canada. But, what a pretty little village it is! So charming and oh so English! Okay, me back to my errands, I hope you enjoy a little escape to English south side.

IMG_2238

IMG_2244

an English Pub..tudor era!

IMG_2245

one very old house!

one very old house!

IMG_2246

IMG_2249

IMG_2250

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...