Move Over Diptyque

First of all, another apology for disappearing again! There seems to be a lot going on in my personal life (good things..thankfully) but it's had completely derailed my blogging schedule. I know I probably won't be able to blog as often but I will surely make time to at least post a few times in a week.

Okay soo, I have recently fell in love with peonies. They looks so efforlessly chic! I mean they are not prissy, they are not overly elegant, they are so relaxed looking looking flowers as if they know they are beautiful and they don't even have to try!
peonies {one of our favorites}
via

Well being in suburban GTA (Toronto area), it is kind of hard to find these beauties! Luckily there is abundance of them in some of the downtown shops so I can always make a trip and grab a bunch. But what I love even more than the flower itself is its most amazing smell!  These was a flower back in India which had a very similar smell to Peony, so naturally this takes me back to my childhood days and makes me love this flower even more. So you can imagine my excitement when I found this lovely Peony fragrance candle I found at Indigo!
 
And can I just say, I am in LOVE!! Not only does it smell  heavenly, but it fills up the whole house! I have spent money on a lot of candles, and well other than Diptyque they have generally been a disappointment. So I am absolutely thrilled that I can actually a candle that actually delivers!
It also comes in 3 other sizes, ranging from $8 to $24 (for the large one!) - and they are on sale right now for 25% off!


As much as I love Diptyque, my wallet is definitely thanking me for finding this box of happiness!
There are 4 other fragrances. All of them smell so beautiful...I hope to try them all, but thank you Indigo for packing my childhood into a sweet little package.

http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/house-and-home/gifts/mini-mercury-votive-pineapple-orchid/882709114116-item.html?ref=by-shop%3ahouse-and-home%3adecor-homefragrance-candles%3ahome-decor-home-fragrance-candles%3a15%3a

1. Orange votive: Coconut Fig | 2. Green Votive: Pinapple Orchid | 3. Silver Votive: Orange Flower Citron| 4. Blue Votive: Fresh Water Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...