La Fashionista: New obession... Scallop Detail!

I know all the rage is about florals and blushes for the spring (which I LOVE), but I think I have found a new reason to be excited! I am seeing Scallop details everywhere, from purses to dresses to shorts! It is super cute and can turn and ordinary outfit into cool and chic!

Scallop detail looks chic on evening dresses, and even purses and wallets purses..I love how it has that Art deco feel.
 Little Mistress Embellished Scalloped Dress, C $126.27
 Mini Satchel Bag with Scallop Bar Detail, C $42.19
Scallop Detail Purse with Metal Bar, C$31.64
Pleated Skater Dress with Scallop Embellishment, C$253.14


And of course Scallop detail looks AMAZING in casual wear. I am not sure what I love more, the shorts or the tops!
 Embroidered Top With Scallop Hem, C$73.83 (pic 1 and 4)
Black Shorts with Scallop Hem, C$42.19
Oasis (blush) Soft Scallop Hem Shorts. C$36.92 (on Sale!)

Even in swimwear!! I love this Ted Baker piece, but really I say you just can't go wrong with Scallop! It is chic, classy and of course a classic!
 Darling Gracie Scalloped Hem Skirt C$53.16 (on sale!)
Ted Baker Scalloped Bikini Bottom, C$73.83
Ted Baker Scalloped Padded Bikini Top, C$82.27
ASOS Vest with Scallop Lace, C$59.07


(all prices are in Canadian $$)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...