Quotes: Motivation

Happy Friday..I have had a slow week at work so I am feeling full of energy still. And I plan to keep going this weekend! I have so much going on right now, planned a few DIYs, plus my actual work this weekend, and more photo editing for upcoming posts. I am realizing more and more that you just gotta take a leap of faith an jump right into what you want to do, and everything else will fall into place. I have done that in the past when I went all the way to the UK to study without even knowing a single person there, and it turned out to be a great experience. But once I came back to Canada, things settled down, got busy with domestic life and my day job that taking another risk seemed too daunting. I feel ready now though, ready for a new adventure!

The best piece of advice 
Despair not.. 
if only i could go to sleep right now..... 

What keeps me going! 

Focus on what's in front of you. 
breathe



ENFP

all images via Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...