TRAVEL DIARIES: CHICAGO PART 2

I believe it was exactly two years ago when we took a weekend trip to Chicago. To be honest I wasn't sure what I was expecting. I may have just pictured crowded streets of New York City. But to my surprise the city was simply breathtaking! The streets weren't jam packed, the downtown area was so clean and spacious, and not to mention the Architecture! I love when different periods are mixed in together, telling a story of how the city came to be where it is today. So without further delay I share with you Chicago.

chi28
One of many bridges of the Chicago River, it was pretty cool to see it in action!

chi22
I don't know if I ever mentioned but I have a thing for blue skies! It just cheers me right up! And when I am editing my pictures I make sure I don't touch the desaturation button because capturing a day so clear and so bright should not be taken for granted :)

chi21
The Millennium park, Chicago downtown

chi20
I am really craving some spring right about now so makes sense for me to sit here and admire blue skies and fresh blooms

chi13
This has to be one of my fave from this collection. I can't really explain it, but the texture of the brick as a background, simple light post, little bit of colour added on the sidewalk and the fire hydrant...LOVE!

chi19
One of hundreds vintage sewing machine at the "All Saints" shop on the Michigan Ave I think??
chi18
Carosel at the Navy Pier

chi46
The Millennium Bean

chi11
More of the Bean and downtown reflected in it

chi17


chi40
The Trump Tower in the back ground

chi10
More Tulips!

chi6

chi38
The Wrigley Stadium

chi41

chi37
On the way to the Navy Pier

chi36


chi34
Stunning Architecture

chi3
I believe this is also taken from the Sears tower

chi32
I like this picture, because it seems that both buildings are the same height and then you see the shadow of one in the other and see that it is only half the height of the blue building (Sears tower)

chi31

chi30


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...