FASHION FRIDAY: BLUSH CRUSH


...

Fashion Blog: Blush coloured fashion accessories shoes, bags and dresses for spring 2015 from H&M, Burberry, essie, Michael Kors, Louboutin, YSL, Manolo Blahnik, Chloe


As much as I love bright colours, about half of my closet is Blush; half my shoes are colorful and other half are Blush! This color never seems to go out of style. I have been accumulating blush toned clothes and accessories for almost a decade now and I love how it goes with everything, and works in every season! It is pretty and feminine yet not so girly. It looks light and airy in the summer, and warm and cozy in the winter. So, if I have an option of buying something in bright colors or in blush tones, I almost always go for the Blush!
Blush is HUGE this season, from nail polish to shoes, to dresses and bags..you can get anything your heart desires. I have put together my Spring wishlist in Blush..hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...