VALENTINES DAY GIFT GUIDE

I know it is only January, but Valentine's day is fast approaching! So I have picked a few V-day inspired gifts for your loved one..but, really, I just picked out the stuff you might want to get for yourself! I have to confess I usually don't wait until my hubby gets me something, if I love it..I am going to buy it in the name of Valentines day. Hey..why not right..as I say girls "treat yo' self!"



1. Pink bouble pillow - 2. Cindy Crawford Lips - 3. Love print - 4. I love Us Pillow - 5. Soul Mate mugs - 6. Pink abstract Painting - 7. 'Emma' Kate Spade Print - 8. Red Vintage alarm clock - 9. Mod Hearts Print - 10. Red Throw- 11. Love is all you need Mug - 12. Floral Heart print



1. Je t'adore mug - 2. LOVE gold bracelet - 3. Je T'aime card - 4. Red & Gold square dish - 5. "His water bottle - 6. Heart Dish - 7. Happy Valentine's Day - 8. "Love is all you need" bag - 9. Red Heart bookmark - 10. "Hers" water bottle - 11.Orange Lace Heart Pouch - 12. J. Crew card - 13. Ombre gift tags - 14. Heart Print - 15. Ombre wrapping paper
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...