HIGHLIGHTS - IDS TORONTO 2015

I had the pleasure to go to the Interior Deisgn Show in Toronto this past weekend. For a design enthusiast this show full of inspiration. Great decor and design ideas, as well as local vendors that provide great products..IDS is the place to be for anyone who is looking to renovate their space with newest trends and personally meet the designers. Below are some of the highlights from the show, I took A LOT of pics, so please bare with me as I walk you through the chaos.

First thing you would see is this beautiful installation by Missoni Home. It felt like jelly fish hanging off the ceiling. Missoni is known for knit pattern, and bringing it through home decor seems only fitting.

Would you like to live in Cube? I didn't think I would until I saw Cubitat! How cool is this concept, pull out bed with tv on one side, kitchen on the other and a full bathroom and full closet on the other. It is actually perfect for two people! I guess all you need is a large room and drop it in there!

W. Studio's graphic patterns were simply breathtaking. They can print virtually nay image on the carpet, change the scale and customize to your preferences!



Tiles tiles and more tiles! Beautiful patterned tiles, hand painted, traditional, geometric, you name it they had it! I fell in love with pretty much every tile at the Mettro booth. Whatever your budget and taste, I am sure you can find something you love at Mettro

Beautiful sculptural details everywhere you look! Quake Furniture // Wallis Design Build // Lint+Honey //Davina Nathan Design

Andrew Richard Designs, I think the pictures say it all. It was as if I had walked into a medieval garden. Beautiful galleries full of Art pieces, located at Hazelton lanes. Hermes flatware by William Ashley. More beautiful patterns by Le Pattern

 
Light fixtures galore. Beautiful gold and metallic light fixtures with beautiful finishes, I wanted to bring them all home! Light Fixtures studio // Urban Barn //Dekko Concrete

IKEA teamed up with House and Home magazine to design this beautiful kitchen. Honestly, I spent 10 minutes in just the pantry alone! The wallpaper alone was worth it, but the rustic pantry with orange mason jars, copper dishes, patterned back splash..it was a treat for the eyes!

Last but not the least, the kitchen everyone has been talking about. Gold accents, endless storage (for your carbs of course), and of course there is a bike hanging off the ceiling! More copper dishes, and how cute is the glassware shelf! I want to re-do my whole kitchen now! I have a soft spot for anything rustic, and this kitchen marries rustic and modern elements so beautifully.

There you go folks, a mini tour of the IDS! Hope you enjoed it.
~Nav

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...