REVIEW: BUTTER AVENUE, TORONTO




Happy Friday lovelies..today I give you nothing but a dose of pretty. Since moving closer to downtown I have been on a mission to try as many restaurants and cafes as I can! We are only here temporarily so why not make the most of it! I tried these macarons from the Butter Avenue on Queen St. West, and let me tell you, they are divine! I'll be honest, nothing will ever beat Laduree (from Paris!) for me, but these babies didn't disappoint. They are soft and delicious, but must be consumed within 2-3 days. That is key..because they start to dry out afterwards and you are left a colouful oreo! Which is still edible, but not sure if I would call it a Macaron. Anyway..I hope you enjoy your weekend..and I will try to stick to my new resolution of posting more blogposts!

Macaron - Butter Avenue // Architectural Place - Gluckstein home from The Bay //  Baies & Rosamundi - Holt Renfrew // Too faced heart Blush - Sephora

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...