TRAVEL DIARIES: OUT AND ABOUT IN ENGLAND

This is a throwback to when I was in England. I started off in Yorkshire and finished my four years in the South. This is where I started playing with the idea of photography. Being homesick and having no family around was tough, so I would fill my free time taking walks and capturing all things English, as it is new and facinating to us North Americans. 

Bradford

Bradford, this is where I did my schooling. Not the most exciting city, quite cold and gloomy for the most part, but everything comes to life in  Spring. England is quite lovely on a sunny day!

Bradford
Cherry blossoms..scattered all over the car park. I believe I was walking back from an exam (yes, I carried my little compact camera everywhere!)

Bradford
Bradford City Hall.


Bradford
Book shop in Bradford

Bradford
I cannot get over these beautiful ceilings...and can you believe this is a bookstore with Starbucks in it!


Another thing quite new in England for me were all the train stations. With amazing network between the cities you can find some of the most beautiful train stations, and some are the most cutest I have ever seen!
So here is a little collection of some the train stations that have wowed me.

Paddington Train Station
St. Pancras Station

Paddington Train Station
St. Pancras Station

Paddington Train Station


Brighton Train Station
Brighton, England

Brighton Train Station
Brighton, England

More on Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...