SLOANE TEA MACARONS AND ALL THINGS PRETTY

Some days you don't really have a blog topic or a need to share anything personal. Some days you just want to look at some pretty pictures and enjoy a cup of tea..while having a macaron or two! Today seems like one of those days for me. The last two months have been really hectic for me, being a Doctor I pretty much work for myself, so tax season is just not fun. Having to deal with expense reports, and accountants and paying too much money to the government (argh!), has kept me super busy lately. Plus our little downtown experiment of loft living is over, so we moved back end of April, which meant lots of packing and then a lot of unpacking! I feel like March and April just took too much of my time that I completely neglected my blog! I am trying to start again..let's hope I keep it up! Until then enjoy the pretty pictures guys :)

Nav

Sloane tea in heart shaped cup, pink macarons from laduree
Sloane tea in heart shaped cup, pink macarons from laduree
Sloane tea in heart shaped cup, pink macarons from laduree
Miss dior perfume, roses candle by diptyque, Sloane tea in heart shaped cup, pink macarons from laduree
Pink peonies, Miss dior perfume, roses candle by diptyque, Sloane tea in heart shaped cup, pink macarons from laduree



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...