MY WEEK ON INSTAGRAM 02.08.2015


This week was all about Valentine's Day  A whole lot of pink can be seen on my Instagram this week. Pink dresses, macarons, perfumes, you name it! Since Pink is my favorite colour, this week gave me the reason to go all out and go pink crazy (without feeling guilty). I have included links to all the items that are available to purchase right now! Click below to continue.
DIY: Rose Ice Cubes
Paris in Spring
Date night essentials:Heart Blush- Too Faced//Statement Necklace (old)-Zara//Bracelet-Stell&Dot //Miss Dior- Dior

Sweetheart Roses cheer me up :)
Valentine's Day outfit (old), similar here, here and here
My faves latelly: Miss Dior Blossom Bouquet//Roses- L'Occitane//L'Ombre Dans L'eau-Diptyque//Roses Candle-Diptyque//Floral tape-Kate Spade
Reminiscing the beautiful sights of Quebec City
Awaiting spring on a -40 day! (Chicago)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...