THIS WEEK ON INSTAGRAM 11.10.2015



1. With October wrapping up, I am loving all the autumn colours in leaves and decor.

2. Teatime at Zara home. Totally fell in love with the moss green mirrored tray! It is so elegant yet very modern. It is hard to find that mix, but this tray is everything!! (not to mention the chic gold flatware to go with the tea set)

3. I am, however, clearly missing Peonies! They are so beautiful and delicate, I wish peony season was as long as the rose season!

4. Getting holiday ready with the Gatsby necklace and art deco inspired pearly jewels.

5. Missing Seville! (I am thinking about doing a travel post for Seville soon) It is such a magical town, with so much elegance and culture, can you believe I would rather go back to Seville than Barcelona!

6. Manolos. Period. Though I am not a big shoe person, I can't resist the beauty of thi shoe. I love how it is available in EVERY colour imaginable! Pic taken at Holt Renfrew, Yorkdale

7. More Peonies!!

8. Yes, Peonies. lol clearly I need to go to Australia or something to get me some! This is an old picture, but I love how stripes go with pink and florals so well. I am actually brainstorming some party themes for the holidays..and with my love for Peonies, I don't think I can wait till spring to do this theme. - striped napkins & straws - Target, Pink cup - Ikea, Diptyque Perfume - Holt Renfrew

9. Sequin Season. I only wear sequins for 2 months out of the year (well apart from my Indian wardrobe, which runs through out the year). I can now walk around with glitter on my nails and sequins on my shirt and I love it! - Watch- Miackel Kors, Pencil case - Katespade, Dior perfume - Sephora


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...