Kat Von D lipstick review

I recently purchased the Kat Von D lipstick set from Sephora. I got something similar last year, but colours were so much more vibrant in this collection so I caved and treated myself! Not only that, I have convinced two of my cousins, and a few co-workers to buy it too! I love the new matte formula, and the colours are very long lasting. Did I mention the lipsticks smell like creme brulee!
I find it difficult to explain the exact  colour of lipsticks, especially how it will look on the lips, so I did what I do best, colour match with Pantone! It shows the true shade of the lipstick without having to try it on. And yes, one of them is Purple.
I am very happy with the staying power and over all creamy and matte texture. A great gift for anyone, especially those who are afraid to try colours. It is a great value and get rainbow of shades that will last a while!

(See below for the colour details)
  hallow 008
I chose the 7 shades that are different and more wearable

Pantone and Kat Von D lipticks
Countess (matte hot orange red), Agatha (matte pale peach nude), Sexer (iridescent fluorescent pink), Bachelorette (matte reddish fuchsia),  Hexagram (matte blood red), Wonderchilde (iridescent neon lilac) [I left out 1 metallic red, and 1 nude]

Pantone and Kat Von D lipticks
Lip shades in Countess (matte hot orange red), Agatha (matte pale peach nude), Sexer (iridescent fluorescent pink), Wonderchilde (iridescent neon lilac), Bachelorette (matte reddish fuchsia),  Hexagram (matte blood red)
Pantone and Kat Von D lipticks
Countess (matte hot orange red) - Poppy Red Pantone
Pantone and Kat Von D lipticks
Sexer (iridescent fluorescent pink) - Cabaret Pantone
Bachelorette (matte reddish fuchsia) - Tomato Puree Pantone
Lovecraft (matte mauve pink nude) - Lantana Pantone

Pantone and Kat Von D lipticks
Wonderchilde (iridescent neon lilac) -Dewberry Pantone


Pantone and Kat Von D

Countess (matte hot orange red) - Poppy Red Pantone
Hexagram (matte blood red) - Sangria Pantone
Mötorhead (matte black cherry) - Red Dhalia Pantone
Sexer (iridescent fluorescent pink) - Cabaret Pantone
Bachelorette (matte reddish fuchsia) - Tomato Puree Pantone
Lovecraft (matte mauve pink nude) - Lantana Pantone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...