Pretty little things..

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I, as I predicted on Friday, had a busy one! But all is calm again and I share with you my latest experiment. I have always loved pink, but kind of kept it a secret. I don't wear much pink and there is no pink around the house either, but with all things spring I feel I can get away with immersing myself in Pink without being called "girly". This gives me chance to openly display my love for this colour and it feels great!

spring time
I am a tea addict, and I am always looking for ways to make it as pretty as I can. I mean why not right, this is one moment I have to myself and I want to make it as pleasing to my eye as possible..so of course I would do it with a lot of Pink!

paris and all things pink
My husband laughed when I told him that I bought "Pink Himalayan Salt"..to be honest more for the colour than anything! It is the prettiest shade of blush. It does come ground up or in solid form seen above. And best of all, it comes with the cutest little grater to grind the solid chunks! 

white and pink
This beautiful flower is actually the lid to the a lovely candle I bought from Anthropologie. Not only it smells heavenly but once the candle has run out, you are left with a blush and white ceramic container..win win!

pink roses
If you asked me to pick my favorite item from the picture above, I really couldn't tell you..I am totally in love with all of them..


blush roses
Blush roses.. *sigh*

paris and roses

So here it..my girliest shoot yet and I love it! It is difficult as we try to be everything at once, and try to make things "others" will approve but it is nice to be honest with yourself sometimes so you can get true joy out of things you really love.

Tea Mug: Anthropologie| Square dishes: Urban Barn| Ceramic Candle: Anthropologie| Paris Calendar: Anthropologie via Anna Bond| Himalayan Salt: Homesense 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...