La Fashionista: Dark Florals

When I first saw dark blooms on the runway, something like this image came to my mind, and I was in love right away!
Source

Even though this trend  has been for sometime, it is not slowing down! It has been all over the runways for a few years, and showed up in dresses, jackets, even scarfs and shoes! I personally bought a scarf simply so I could wear this trend everyday! But I knew these big dark florals was here to stay when I was walking by the Adidas store and saw floral hoodies and t shirts! So I compiled a few of my favorite pictures of this trend.


1: A collection by Dolce and Gabbana, Fall 2012 I believe.
2: Red Valentino Dark Bloom dress, simply perfection!
3: One of my favourite fashion blogger, Atlantic-Pacific wearing Valentino Dark Bloom Jacket
4: Adidas T-shirt!
5: Atlantic-Pacific again weraing the same jacket, but more dressed down (I love both looks)
6: Adidas Tank
9: Vogue India featuring a dark bloom Sari-dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...