MY WEEK ON INSTAGRAM 02.22.2015


MY WEEKLY RECAP OF INSTAGRAM @NAVKBRARBLOG

This week was a difficult one. I have been feeling a bit low ever since Valentine' day was officially over. I am not even too crazy about the holiday, but it really does keep my mind off the bitter cold we experience every year around this time. Since we do live in Canada, there isn't much hope for decent weather until April at least..so it gets a bit hard to get excited about things. 
So, I did one thing that cheers me up, shopping! I managed to score a great dress from Forever21, did a travel post about Marrakech, Morocco to at least mentally escape this bitter cold. I also went to the Blo Blow dry bar located in Topshop in Toronto and got myself a fancy hair do! It made me feel like a million bucks! I got pretty bouncy waves and a lot of volume, old Hollywood style! 
I also did the obligatory Rifle paper co. calendar shoot which marks the beginning of each month for me. I love the colors and every calendar print pretty much sets the color tone for that month for me. It inspires me to create something that is more fitting with the events of that month.


Forever 21 blush Lace sweater dress from holiday season 2014
That awesome moment when you find the last piece of a dress you thought was sold out months ago! Forever21
Dry style by Blo blow style bar at Topshop Canada, Yorkdale Mall
This week my hair done by Dry style by Blo blow dry bar at Topshop Canada, in the Yorkdale Mall #bloheartsTOPSHOP
Topshop Scalloped detail bathing suit in black and white with Blush and blue sunglasses
Topshop Scallop detailed swimwear
Rifle paper co Monarcs calendar, with blush roses and sugar roses in a vintage gold tea cup
What my table top looked like this week.. Rile paper co Calendar, Paris in Color, Paris vs New York
Laduree Macarons from Paris Maison Laduree at Champ Elysees
Throw back to last spring when I received this lovely present from Paris
Sugar pink roses, pink pastel macarons, heart shaped plate, roses by diptyque Paris, and Laduree Almanac
A Beautiful Mess - Laduree Almanac
marrakech Morocco
Dreaming of Marrakech..always
Carvings in Morroco at Bahia Palace
Beautiful carvings in Marrakech, Morocco
March Monarch calendar with pastel blush and teal green colours, blush roses
Excited to turn another page, hello March!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...