MY WEEK ON INSTAGRAM 03.08.2015

@Navkbrarblog My week on Instagram 03.08.2015

Wow, looks like I had a really "pretty" week, surrounded by flowers and lovely decor. Weather was still pretty cold all week so my escape was to create something pretty. I did some outfit posts inspired by spring, did a home decor post showcasing 10 beautiful white bedrooms, and scored amazing deals at Zara Home. I also did a beauty product review, make sure to check out the links below, and always believe in pretty! 
The weather is finallyyy starting to change now, saw first signs of hope today with sunny skies and melting snow, so here's to more spring inspired posts!

Blush roses, white peonies, and cherry blossoms, spring time flowers
Working on a post of Decorating with faux (yes, faux) flowers next week
Forest green, moody floral H&M floral skirt, blush sweater and Ninewest heels outfit ideas
Skirt-HM (old) similar here and here // Sweater-Forever21(old) similar here// Nine west Heels (old) similar here and here
Gold home Decor: Surma Dani (kajal eyeliner pot from India and Afghanistan), inspired door pulls from Zara Home
Great find 80% off! Surma Dani (kajal eyeliner pot from India and Afghanistan), inspired door pulls from Zara Home


Charming yellow window trim in Quebec city - Travel ideas
Charming yellow window trim in Quebec city from my Quebec City travel post
Tangle teezer hair brush from Sephora- product Review
Tangle teezer hair brush from Sephora- product Review
YSL babydoll cheek and blush makeup with vintage teacups
I finally tried the YSL babydoll cheek and blush makeup , and I love it!
fasion post: pink floral foever21 skirt with mirroed aviators
My fave outfit these days
Romantic white bedroom with floral wallpaper- decor personality test
Did a decor post: click here to find out your decor personality!

10 comments:

  1. I love all of the floral from your instagram! Its so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Emily! I kind of a thing for flowers :)

      Delete
  2. I am in love with that dark floral pencil skirt! So pretty!!

    Lauren
    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, It is my fave piece..works with just about anything!

      Delete
  3. Love that pink floral skirt! It looks darling on you.

    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your instagram feed! SO bright and happy.

    xoxo, Elena Michelle
    www.anewyorkloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love colors and pretty things..I love Instagram, because it is one place where you can show your inner personality :)

      Delete
  5. Your Instagram photos are always perfect and lovely. I am so in love with your feed!

    Brenda
    www.alaplagestyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...