CANDLES GALORE: SHOPPING GUIDE


Decortative designer scented candles shopping guide: Jo Malone, Tory Burch, Diptyque, Jonathan Adler, Fornasetti

If you know me, you know that I am obsessed with candles. They are not justan object to place in a corner (to make the room smell good), candles are part of the decor me. I am so obsessed with them that I have actually have a drawer dedicated to my candle hoarding. You all know I am obsessed with diptyque candles, but there are so many more varieties out there. Tory Burch and Jo Malone candles just smell heavenly. But, if you want a decor piece, look no further than Jonathan Adler candles, where he mixes his beautiful  pottery with unique fragrances. My new obsession is Fornasetti candles though, I mean how beautiful are these graphic votives. Click below for the direct links to the candles!
~Nav





by

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...