MY WEEK ON INSTAGRAM 02.22.2015

This week on @Navkbrarblog instagram
Another cold week here in Toronto, but I managed to find a little sign of spring in my supermarket which was filled with tulips! Then, I realized we were amidst a snow storm and got myself a espresso and called it a day!
Dealing with all this cold weather makes me want to take a mini vacay somewhere warm so I decided to start a brand new Travel Series on the blog to share my travels, and give you easy insider tips!
Andd.. I did some spring time shopping for the home and got myself some pretty mint coloured bake-ware!
pastel tulips spring time toronto
Tulips galore at the super market!
yellow window shades in Quebec city
Quebec city in the Summer
Baies by dityque, colourful macarons from Butter Ave, queen st west, and mint teacup from anthropologie
Something pretty..just because!
Mint bakeware for spring time and easter from Homesense canada, Homegoods
I may have gotten a bit carried away with all the Mint bakeware from Homesense
Red trim, old brickwork and old barndoor window shutters in Quebec city, Canada
Old Quebec city
rose confetti tea cup, emma katespade purse, nate berkus gold scissors from target
A productive tea time
Hand painted vibrant coloured floral bedding from the Hudsons Bay, Canada
Beautiful bedspread from The Bay
kitten and the bear jam and scone shop on trendy queen st west neighborhood, toronto
I finally went exploring the neighborhood and made my way to Kitten and the Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...