Chapters-Indigo Fall Favorites!

Even though we are still enjoying this beautiful summer, I can't help but get excited over all the fall inventory coming out right now! And it is no secret I am a huge Chapters-Indigo fan, so I have compiled some of my favorites from the Fall collection.

There seems to major trends this fall, Monochromatics and GOLD! I like the subtlety of the monochromatic look but I am obsessed with gold these days. And the best part is that they go beautifully together. So, there is no need to just pick one theme when you can mix and match from both. Blacks and Whites tone down the gold a little bit, and gold adds bit of glam to the simple subdued monochromatic room.



Metallics are always big around the holidays, so it is the perfect time to start with gold. But, there is no need to put it away after..gold blends beautifully in an all white room, or why not add a touch glam to every day life!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...