Anna with Love shop

It is no secret that I am in love with Paris, and I have dozens of my own photos of Paris that I love to admire. But when I came across Anna with Love's Paris collection I was amazed at the details. I love how she focused on details that make Paris so beautiful and unique. I am especially crazy about the "Gold" details in all the prints..here are some of my faves!
 






She also just released a square collection, okay wow! I like how it is easy to create a gallery wall with square photos, it gives it a clean modern looks, and with all these colours and metallics it would be one stunning gallery wall! So head over to her Shop right now, I know I will be ordering a few of these beauties!

Carnival Dreams




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...